OSHClub ~ Out of School Hours Care
Our Out of School Hours Care program is run by OSHClub and operates daily from 7:00-9.00am and 3:30-6:30pm.
Enrolments, bookings, changes and payments can be made online at OSHClub at www.oshclub.com.au or by phoning 0478 155 285
A wide range of activities is provided including outdoors games, craft and drama with an emphasis on enjoyment. The program provides a safe and happy environment for students to be involved in before or after their school day. The service is operated by qualified personnel and has accreditation from the National Childcare Accreditation Council.
For more information about our Out of School Hours Care services contact OSHClub at www.oshclub.com.au
Team Holiday is a multi-award winning school holiday program provider and is perfect for working families and now operating at Park Orchards Primary School.
Beware – we are not the average holiday program!
- Our service is fully approved for Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebates.
- We provide a huge variety of theme days and activities Monday to Friday throughout most school holiday periods.
- We open at 8am and close at 6pm, however you can drop off as late as 9.30 and pickup as early as 3.30pm (provided we’re not on an excursion!). We do not offer half days.
- Activities include sports clinics, swimming, cooking, giant outdoor games, pamper princess days, scooter riding days, arts and crafts, loads of incursions and excursions and much, much more! Check our website outs for upcoming themes www.teamholiday.com.au
- We provide two programs: a 5-12 year old program and a 10-15 year old program.
- Team Holiday only employs fully qualified staff, all with working with children checks, first aid, anaphylaxis training, asthma training, lifeguard/austswim certificates and are either qualified teachers, studying in the field or coaches in specialist fields.
- Team Holiday welcomes all children from any school. You can choose to enrol into as many, or few days as you like.
or call 03 9532 0366 to speak to one of our friendly team members.
A compulsory school uniform policy, approved by School Council, helps the students identify with and belong to the school. Our uniform colours are green, gold and white.
Clothing can be purchased from our Uniform Shop. Representatives of the Parents’ Association run the Uniform Shop. Purchases can be made by completing an order form and lodge at the office. Uniform shop volunteers will process orders weekly and, providing the item is in stock, the order will be delivered to the students’ classrooms. Price lists and order forms can be collected from the Office or from the linked order forms.
Our Snack Shack operates on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The menu emphasis is on healthy eating and the school won an award for the most improved canteen from the School Canteen Association for its improved menu. The menu is colour coded, RED for “occasional foods”, AMBER for “sometimes foods” and GREEN for “every day foods”. Students can have lunch orders on those days. Lunch orders are collected in the classrooms each morning. Stay tuned for our new healthy meal deals.
Policies and Procedures
Our policies relate to the day-to-day administration of Park Orchards Primary School.
The Park Orchards Primary School’s Parents’ Association
The objectives of the Association are to promote the interests of, and facilitate the development and further improvement of the School by, promoting parent participation, encouraging close co-operation between parents, students and staff and promoting positive community support. The Park Orchards Primary School’s Parents’ Association also is responsible for the raising of funds for the benefit of the school and for contributing to proposals on school policy and other educational issues to the school council. The Association works in cooperation with the school council and the principal and assistant principal.